- On the Site;
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Site or IR;
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from the Site, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and the Site or IR;
- When you interact online (via the internet) in any other way with any employee, agent, or other representative of IR.
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries);
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Site.
What do we collect?
Every time you visit the Site, our web server automatically collects certain details about your visit to the Site, including the following information:
- Your internet service provider’s address;
- The referring URL and information on the pages you access on the Site;
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Site, and usage details;
- Information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services. You can find information below about how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this Site.
We collect this information to help diagnose problems, administer our website, track usage statistics, and otherwise improve the Site and deliver a better and more personalized service.
We also collect information that you provide, such as:
- Information you provide when you register on the Site (such as your name, your email address, your telephone number, your mailing address, and any other personal or preference information that you provide to us);
- Information you provide by filling in forms on the Site (including when you post content or request further services);
- Records and copies of your correspondence, if you contact us;
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete;
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Site and of the fulfillment of your orders (including financial information that you may provide in order to place such order).
By using the Site, you are consenting to have your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States.
What are “cookies” and “web beacons?”
Most Internet sites collect data about visitors through the use of “cookies.” Cookies are small files placed on the hard drive of your computer that help sites recognize repeat visitors by assigning a random number to each desktop for tracking content preferences and traffic patterns. Cookies may be used to “connect” your computer to information stored in a separate location. The Site may use browser cookies to track user behavior. Through cookies we may also: alert you to new issues that we think might be of interest to you when you return to the Site; record past activity at the Site in order to provide you better service when you return to the Site; or customize Site content based on your browser type or other information that you send us.
Some pages of the Site may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us or our service providers, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related Site statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Site content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How Do We Use Your Information?
Additionally, the information we collect is used:
- to generally improve the content and layout of the Site;
- to improve the content and layout of the Site for individual visitors;
- to notify you about updates to the Site;
- for internal review;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on the Site;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide such information;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide such information;
- for any other purpose with your consent.
When you supply us with personal information in the course of creating an account, the information you provide will be added to our customer database. You will receive periodic news from us. If you do not want to receive such communications from us, then please contact us at email@example.com.
We may send you e-mail or other communication with information on new services. If you do not wish to receive such e-mail in the future, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to remove yourself from our e-mail list or click on the “unsubscribe” link on one of those e-mails, if applicable. We may also send you service-related announcements from time to time through the general operation of the service. We reserve the right to send you notices about your account even if you opt out of all voluntary email notifications.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. If you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria, even if we have not disclosed your personal information to such advertiser.
Sharing Your Information with Third Parties
We contract with third-party service providers in order to operate our business, including operating the Site. Those service providers may need access to your information to perform fulfillment and other services. We require that all of our service providers hold your information in confidence and use it only to provide the service for which they have been engaged. We may also disclose user information (such as usage patterns, equipment used to access the Site, and IP address) to third-party service providers (including advertisers), so that we can better understand our users’ preferences and to provide relevant e-mail and other communication to such users.
We do not provide contact information to third party marketers without your permission. We share your information with third parties only in limited circumstances where we believe such sharing is (1) reasonably necessary to offer the service, (2) legally required, or (3) permitted by you.
Notwithstanding the above, we may share your personal information with parent companies, subsidiaries, sister companies, and affiliates, including for marketing purposes.
We may share your information with a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of IR’s assets in which personal information held by IR about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
We may also share your information with third parties to fulfill the purpose(s) for which you provide it, or for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information, or with your consent.
Links and Third Party Services
How do you know your information is secure?
We have implemented security measures in place in our facilities designed to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected from you through or on the Site. However, we cannot guarantee the protection of information against interception, misappropriation, misuse, or alteration, or that your information may not be disclosed or accessed by accidental circumstances or by the unauthorized acts of others.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Site like message boards or in any other interactive modules. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Site.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
Please note that e-mail is not encrypted and is not considered a secure means of transmitting credit card numbers. You should not send us a credit card number or other personal information by text message.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address or other contact information used by IR to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. If one of our emails contains an “unsubscribe” link, you may also opt out of certain future communications by clicking sch link and following the instructions provided. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product or service experience or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by e-mailing us at Info@inventorrescue.com. For this opt-out to function, you must have your browser set to accept all browser cookies.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see the Your California Privacy Rights section, below, for more information.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information You can review and change your personal information by contacting us at email@example.com. We will provide a copy of your personal information, and you may inform us of any required updates or changes to such information.
You may also send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not be able to delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information.
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of the Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com
The Site has collected or disclosed the following categories of Personal Information from its users in the last twelve (12) months:
|A. Identifiers.||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.||yes|
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).||
A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information.
Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
|F. Internet or other similar network activity.||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.||yes|
|G. Geolocation data.||Physical location or movements.||yes|
Sharing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties for a business purpose or sell your personal information, subject to your right to opt-out of those sales. The CCPA prohibits third parties who purchase the personal information we hold from reselling it unless you have received explicit notice and an opportunity to opt-out of further sales. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
In the past twelve (12) months, we have not sold any personal information to a third-party.
We share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers;
- Data aggregators;
Parent, subsidiary, or other affiliate entities.
Your Rights and Choices
California residents have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months.
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by:
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative·
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
Your European Privacy Rights
To exercise your rights under the GDPR, including, without limitation, the right to object to the processing of your data, the right to erasure, rectification, or access to your data, and the right to withdraw any consent previously provided to us, please e-mail us at email@example.com
Note, personal information provided to or collected by us is processed at at our service providers’ premises.
The individual responsible for personal information processing at IR is Christopher Landano.
Children Under the Age of 18
We will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any person under the age of 18. Our services are not designed to attract the attention of persons under the age of 18. No one under the age of 18 may provide any personal information to on or the Site, and if you are under the age of 18, do not use or provide any information on the Site or through any of its features, register on the Site, make any purchases through the Site, use any of the interactive or public comment features on the Site, or provide any information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a chile under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Site allows users to share information, is open to the public and should not be considered private.
You may choose to provide information or content to be published or displayed (“posted”) on public areas of the Site or transmitted to other users of the Site or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions“). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Site with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
You should think carefully before posting any personally identifiable information in any public forum. What you post can be seen, disclosed to, or collected by third parties and may be used by others in ways we cannot control or predict, including to contact you for unauthorized purposes. As with any public forum on any site, the information you post may also show up in third-party search engines like Google, Yahoo, MSN, Bing, etc. If you mistakenly post personal information in our community areas and would like it removed, you can send us an email to request that we remove it. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, and if we can’t, we will let you know and why not.
To contact us for any reason, or if you have any concerns or questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Please note, when you contact us, provide your name and address exactly as it appears on correspondence you have received from us.
Change in Policy